Facts and care
Some facts and tips about caring for the materials used by CABRILLANT:
- Thermal hardening gives the glass a very high level of mechanical resistance: 2,000 kg/cm2 bending strength.
- Enamelled glass is extremely resistant to scratching with knives or screwdrivers.
- Marks from ballpoint pens, felt-tipped pens and spray paints can be washed off without using special cleaning agents.
- Enamelled glass is resistant to corrosion caused by chlorine or solvents.
- Stiff brushes or powder-based cleaning materials do not damage the glossy finish.
- The colour is resistant to UV and quartz radiation.
- The enamels used contain no lead or cadmium and are recyclable.
- Enamelled glass can also withstand temperatures of up to 200°C. No smoke generation, no toxic gases in the event of a fire. Burning cigarettes do not cause any damage.
- ESG is a safety glass that complies with DIN 52306 & 52307. In the event of violent destruction, it forms small, blunt-edged particles. This significantly reduces the danger of injury.
- ESG cannot be cut or drilled into.
- No formaldehyde emissions, no loss of hardness
- All connecting elements are made of aluminium (DIN 1725), are 100% corrosion-resistant, environmentally friendly and recyclable.
You can download here the care instructions as PDF: